- CME available for Journal of Clinical Immunology articles
- Following Infants with Low Lymphocytes program
- Participate in a Survey to Assess Perceptions Regarding Mental Health Screening for Caregivers of Patients with Primary Immunodeficiencies!
- USIDNET BAXALTA Grant Announcement- DEADLINE EXTENDED!
- Journal of Clinical Immunology CME Articles
Jordan Orange, MD PhD
2016-2017 CIS President
Tales from the Listserv
In our opinion, by enabling us to consult and ask for previous experiences from our colleagues, the CIS PIDD-Listserv is an invaluable service to us all taking care of rare immunologic disorders.
Journal of Clinical Immunology
CIS Members are an integral part of CIS’s support and mission. Continue your investment in CIS by renewing today!
CIS offers discounts to members of partner societies and applicants from countries with developing economies. Trainee Membership is complimentary for all qualified candidates.
From Our Website Editor
Advanced melanoma treatment by immunotherapy