- In memoriam: Dr. John Fahey
- 2014 Annual Meeting Virtual Meeting Now Available
- From our Website Medical Editor: What’s New in Immunotherapeutics: Asthma and Allergic Diseases (Part 1)
- Claim CME Credits for the CIS & AMLI School on Diagnostic Assessment of Immune Phenotyping and Function in PIDs
- Claim CME Credit for the CIS Annual Meeting
Donald B. Kohn, MD
2014-2015 CIS President
Tales from the Listserv
In our opinion, by enabling us to consult and ask for previous experiences from our colleagues, the CIS PIDD-Listserv is an invaluable service to us all taking care of rare immunologic disorders.
CIS Members are an integral part of CIS’s support and mission. Continue your investment in CIS by renewing today!
CIS offers discounts to members of partner societies and applicants from countries with developing economies. Trainee Membership is complimentary for all qualified candidates.
From Our Website Editor