Allied Health SIG
Welcome to the CIS Allied Health SIG page, this group focuses on networking and education related to treating patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases. If you are not a member of the Allied Health SIG already, please join today!
The CIS Allied Health Listserv is a group for non-physician medical professionals to network and collaborate around treating patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Please click here for the Allied Health Listserv application.
Nursing and Other Related Organizations
The following is a list of links to other nursing organizations related to immunologic and inflammatory disorders. If there is an organization that is not listed here, but should be, please email email@example.com.
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Rheumatology Nurses Association
- International Transplant Nurses Society
- Association of Medical Laboratory Immunologists
- Society of Clinical Research Associates
- International Nursing Group for Immunodeficiencies
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Immunoglobulin Nursing Society (IgNS)
- Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF)
- Jeffery Modell Foundation (JMF)
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network