The Annual Meeting and Update on Diagnostic Advances in PIDs will provide a venue for the presentation of the newest immune deficiency diseases and the pathogenesis of these defects in molecular terms. The substance of the conference will be cutting edge clinical and basic science research.
How to Submit an Abstract
Abstract submission for the 2016 CIS Annual Meeting is now closed.
- Abstracts submissions are collected through the online submission page only; e-mailed abstracts or any other form of submission will not be accepted.
- There is no fee to submit an abstract.
- Abstract submission will close December 14, 2015. All abstracts must be submitted in full by 11:59 pm CDT on December 14, 2015 to be considered.
- Notification of selected Abstracts will take place in late January.
CIS invites all Members and non-members to submit an abstract for review for the 2016 CIS Annual Meeting.
2016 Categories of Interest
The following is a list of categories of interest to CIS for abstract submission. This is not an inclusive list and abstracts on categories not listed will also be accepted.
- B cell biology
- Biological mechanisms of PID
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation and gene therapy
- Immune dysregulation in PID
- Immune modulating therapies
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy
- Infections in PIDs
- Innate immunity
- NK cell biology
- Novel genetic etiologies of PIDs
- Phenotypic and molecular spectrum of Primary Immune Deficiency
- PID registries
- T cell biology
- Other topics related to clinical immunology
Questions about the 2016 CIS Annual Meeting can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 5, 2015
Abstract Submission Opens
October 16, 2015
December 11, 2015
Abstract Submission Closes
February 12, 2016
Early Registration Ends
March 25, 2016
Online Registration Closes